- Infrastructure - Airports, Airplanes, Airlines
- West Bengal - Kolkata Durga Puja - Photos of the largest Hindu festival in Bengal, India
- Kolkata (Calcutta), West Bengal, India - Architecture, People, Culture, Food, Transport, Tourism
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - Photos of Architecture, Monuments, People, Culture, Food, Tourism
- Jamnagar, Gujarat, India - Photos of Jain temples, Lakhota palace, Khambalia gate, People, Transport
- Infrastructure - Indian Railways - Trains, Locomotives, Stations, Passengers, Tracks Photo Gallery
- Infrastructure - India - Delhi Metro, Aeroplanes, Airports
- Chandernagore (Chandannagar), West Bengal, India - Erstwhile French colony
- Delhi Monuments
- Indian Festival - Ganesh Chaturthi (Ganesh Festival) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
IndiaPhotoStock offers a select collection of Rights Managed stock and fine art photography by Sanjay Marathe, a professional commercial and fine art photographer based in Mumbai, India. My travel collection has over 20,000 digital images from rural and urban India, conceptual images, calendar themes, landscapes, historical places, fairs & festivals, lifestyle, literacy, health care, infrastructure and natural history photos. If you like my work, but can’t locate on my website what you are looking for, please contact me on email@example.com.
My images are available for commercial and editorial use, as well as use in interior art décor. I work with architects and designers to offer fine art and decorative options on various types of media and materials like tiles, etc. If you have a theme in mind, I can help create images for corporate or hotel properties and would love to produce new work on requested themes. Last, but not the least, I design and produce exclusive corporate gifts - calendars, photo books, coffee photo mugs, playing cards and other products.
Do sign up for a free account on this website to get updates on new galleries and special offers on our products. Just click on ‘My Account’, and fill out the simple form. We appreciate your valuable feedback and queries on our ‘Contact’ page.